
The original rocket Berger ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This is a burger restaurant. The burger's are really good, you should go. They have beer, sprite, Fanta and kids menus 🍺.it is also Cheap. It has so many choices of burgers! It also has so many places to sit and balcony's to sit on. I had a kids burger which was big tasty and good it's in Sri Lanka 🇱🇰 Galle fort near the wall. It is open from 12:00-8:00 p.m. Have fun!
Good spelling good stars make it longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐
ReplyDeleteHenry,
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like an awesome place! I like how you provided a lot of important information about the restaurant, had strong adjectives and showed photos. I want to try it out now! Maybe next time you could begin your review with a question or a hook for the reader?
~Ms. Anna
I liked how you tall ware it is and givi a lot of information
ReplyDeleteLoved reading your review, Henry. I thought this was a great restaurant, too. I think we sat in the same balcony seat as you. But we had the iced-tea, which was super delicious. Yummm, you made me hungry thinking about this again! Nice job. Rob
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting more people know about this place! We thought it was great too and love the burgers, the fries, and the iced tea! We even saw some other AISC teachers walking along the street when we were eating up on the balcony.
ReplyDeleteNo flag ⛳️
ReplyDelete