Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Henry 's Post on Wednesday, 12 October 2016


Easy Blog Photo
Our class just finished learning about properties of matter. We went to the discovery studio to apply what we have learned to design either a rain hat or a sun hat. We had a choice of materials to use; paper plate, aluminium foil, cling wrap, paper towel, , construction paper, coloured cellophane paper and cardboard. Before building our hat we tested these materials for flexibility, absorbency, softness and transparency. From the testing I decided to use..., paper towel,construction paper and paper plate. What worked well? I used a paper plate and I think it is working What was challenging? Me putting the paper towel on What would you do differently next time?I wheel put a sheld infront so sand well not blow in my eyes

1 comment:

  1. Your hat looks so cool👋 It interesting I wish you could make it more creative

    ReplyDelete